Publication time：2019-11-14 10:58 Article source：handler
1. System advantages
1. Scientific and advanced automatic identification management replaces the previous manual bookkeeping management to improve the management level.
2. The accuracy performance is greatly improved, and the advanced mechanical operation replaces the artificial eye viewing operation.
3. Work efficiency has been further improved.
4. The software and hardware operations are simple and easy to understand, and the hardware functions and software processes are clear and clear.
Two, the solution
The warehouse management of tools can be completed by installing RFID passive electronic tags on the tools. Using RFID technology can save you management time and improve work efficiency. The basic information of the tool can be displayed on the staff's computer equipment to facilitate statistics and inquiries.
Three, system function
1. Personnel information management function: including personnel information, work card information, and personnel information export and import into this system. This function can be connected with other related management software.
2. Tool information management function: including new tools and scrapping of old tools. This function can make our tool information timely and accurate.
3. Automatic encoding function: encode new and old tools and correspond to the internal code of the RFID tag.
4. Tool borrowing/returning management function: This function mainly uses card swiping and scanning operations to perform tool borrowing/returning operation registration, and has a return time overtime alarm function.
5. Tool inventory counting function: input the actual counted quantity into the system for comparative analysis and processing with the original data. Confirm the results of the inventory. If there is an inventory gain, an inventory loss, or a loss, it will be dealt with separately according to different situations.
6. Report output and printing function: This function can summarize and query the detailed information of the tool borrowing and repayment time in a certain period of time, as well as the query function of the tool borrowing and repayment information according to any conditions, even if the borrowing of some tools is accurately known. Still the situation.
Fourth, the operation process:
1. Tool purchase and storage: First, before the tool is stored, paste or hang the electronic label on the tool, and enter the tool's product name, model, specification, origin, brand name, packaging and other basic information, and divide the tool category and enter it And after the classification is completed, place the tools in the corresponding position of the warehouse, and make a record of the location.
2. Tool lending: read the RFID information of the tools that need to be borrowed through the RFID handheld terminal, and save the lending time, borrowing department and personnel, borrowing purpose and other related information in the data collector, through batch processing or wireless Way to upload to the system.
3. Tool return: Use the RFID handheld terminal to read the information in the tool tag and check it with the information retained when lent. After confirming that it is correct, place the tool in the corresponding position in the warehouse, and the return procedure is completed.
4. Verification of measurement tools: According to relevant national regulations, the measurement tools shall be verified by the designated professional inspection department on a regular basis. After verification, the verification information is written into the system.
5. Tool scrap: When the tool reaches the designated service life or is damaged and cannot be used anymore, it must be scrapped. After reading the electronic label information of the device through the RFID handheld terminal, the device is scrapped after the reason for scrapping, the handler, the approver and other relevant information are entered in the system. The scrapped equipment information will be kept in the scrapped tool file information for inquiries.
6. Tool inventory: enter the inventory status, use the handheld to sequentially collect the tool tags on the tool rack, enter and upload to the background, through the RF tag installed on the tool, the number of each tool can be collected, the background system Then complete the inventory of warehouse tools and generate reports based on the collected quantity data.
7. Back-end system management: Through the RFID tags installed on the tools, the warehousing, lending, return, inventory, and transfer information of each tool can be collected, entered, and uploaded to the back-end. The back-end system then completes the management of the tool warehouse based on the collected data information. Managers make inquiries and statistics and generate reports according to their needs.
Five, system composition
The system consists of electronic tags, handheld data collectors, computers, system software, etc.
RFID electronic tag